Access to the Paramount loading dock or Avery Place (the driveway next to the EDC) may be available to you if you have a vehicle. If you are planning on using a vehicle (including rideshares) to pick up or return equipment, you must complete a Parking Request Form at least one week in advance.
The request form can be accessed via the following link - EDC Parking Request Form.
- If you have trouble accessing the Parking Request Form, please ensure that you are logged into Google with your Emerson credentials.
- We cannot reserve you a spot until the form has been submitted.
When your vehicle is about five minutes away from the EDC, please call us. A manager will check in with you and assign you a dedicated space to park. If you are sharing a vehicle between multiple productions, please separate the equipment by individual reservation upon return.
Parking at the Paramount Loading Dock
At the Paramount loading dock there are painted lines defining the parking lanes. Vehicles must park within the specified lines or their vehicle will be towed. At least one person must stay with the vehicle in case it needs to be moved.
- If you are picking up or returning alone, please place a sign with your phone number and name on the dashboard so you can be contacted if the vehicle needs to be moved.
Parking in the Avery Place Alley Spot
Within Avery Place, vehicles must park as close to the curb as possible to allow additional vehicles to pass. Upon arrival, a crew member should confirm with an EDC Manager that the vehicle is appropriately parked before beginning their checkout or return.
Remember, when parking in either area, you must:
- Request access at least one week in advance.
- Adhere to the scheduled pickup and return times.
- Follow the directions of loading dock and other staff.